Benefits of Clear Aligner Therapy
There’s a reason that Invisalign is a popular teeth straightening method among patients and doctors alike. Some of its benefits include:
- Subtle Appearance — The clear aligner trays are nearly invisible so most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them.
- Removable — You don’t have to abide by any dietary restrictions or struggle to brush between brackets and wires. The aligners are removable so you take them out to eat, brush, and floss.
- Fewer Appointments — We give you a few sets of aligners at a time. Which means you can switch to the next set at home and have fewer visits to our office. https://writeablog.net/5al57qjixd
- Increased Comfort — The smooth, plastic aligner trays are gentle unlike traditional braces that often poke and scratch the inside of your cheeks and gums.
- Healthier Teeth & Gums — Since the trays are removable, you’re able to properly clean your teeth and gums. Patients with braces often have trouble reaching every area and are more susceptible to getting cavities.
Wondering if you’re a good candidate for Invisalign? Chances are that you are! Invisalign can correct mild to moderate alignment and spacing issues. While Invisalign has been used to treat a variety of cases, it’s important to visit our office for a consultation to see if you’re a good candidate. Patients with more complex or severe alignment problems may not be eligible for this treatment. After your one-on-one consultation with Dr. Sohn, he will recommend if Invisalign is the appropriate straightening method for your unique situation and needs!Schedule Your Appointment